Thursday, March 12, 2009

go work Uninterrupted...............




for those who know it .................its very good
and those who dont know about "gAlwaysidle" this is very amazing for those who wanna check , send, forward mails without being noticed by unwanted friends in the chat list, this is available easily on the web...........it comes in the from of simple deploy- install(exe) format and it can be downloaded easly...............jst by goin google for this keyword

just install it and then follow the steps in the adjoining snap and enjoy and work uninterupted
if any problem in downloading plz write to me.................

always there for u guys................ :)

9 comments:

  1. :P..I can c my name on list duhhuuu :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not able to access your other blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. means , there will be no change in the status?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!

    TECHNOLOGICALLY SOUND & BOUND BLOG.........

    I read your post 4 the first time, its coooooooool & nice.. I would love to read your other posts.

    I would be looking forward to your responses on my blog………!!!!!!!!!!

    Good luck for next posts………….!!!!!!!!!!!!



    Keep Smiling Always……………..

    Love,
    Manjari

    ReplyDelete
  5. why bother signing in if you dont want to accept chat invitations?

    ReplyDelete
  6. having said that, for ppl who want it, its a fantastic tool.. me, i use no chat anyway.. aah.. now i c it.. u want to chat with some ppl and not with some other ppl.. dumb me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. useful info.... thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. really useful :) will do dat rite away :)

    ReplyDelete